The Hidden Wiki
Welcome to the official Clearnet version of The Hidden Wiki. For those who are new to the term, a “hidden wiki” usually refers to a censorship-resistant Wikipedia-style web service owned and operated by its registered users.
What Is the Hidden Wiki?
The original Hidden Wiki operated as a hidden service on Tor, allowing anyone to register to the site anonymously and edit its content much like the Clearnet’s Wikipedia. The landing page of the original Hidden Wiki served as a directory of links leading to other .onion sites only accessible through Tor.
If you go about searching for the original Hidden Wiki that existed back in 2007, good luck. Over the years, many of the reliable Hidden Wikis were taken over by law enforcement (LE) or hacked by other Dark Web groups for their agendas. The earliest known Hidden Wiki was located at 6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion but was seized by the United States government at some point in 2014.
Dubbed Operation Onymous, the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), as well as various international agencies, conducted several arrests in the United States and throughout the world. One of the highlights of the case was the arrest of an elderly couple from Northern California who had been a cannabis vendor on the Silk Road 2.0.
Around the same time as the Silk Road 2.0 arrests, reports began spreading like wildfire across the Clearnet and the Deep Web that the original Hidden Wiki had also been taken down, hacked, or seized by authorities. It wasn’t long before numerous clones resembling The Hidden Wiki began popping up all over the Tor network.
Today, as the deep web gains more popularity, supporters of the Deep Web and the Darknet have been creating their own versions of The Hidden Wiki in an effort to market various Darknet Marketplaces, as well as combat the Establishment’s attempt at controlling the internet.
Is This a Replacement of the Original Hidden Wiki?
The operators of this Clearnet version of The Hidden Wiki in no way intend to mislead our readers into thinking that this is an actual Hidden Wiki. Rather, we hope to educated people about its place in history on the Deep Web, as well as bring awareness to others.
The links provided on this page are operated by people who believe resisting censorship. Furthermore, we have a team dedicated to providing only the best and most trusted Tor sites on the Deep Web. It’s also our goal to keep the list updated so that our readers don’t click on links to Tor sites that have been compromised.
Take Security Seriously
Surfing the Deep Web can be dangerous, depending on what your purpose is and what you’re looking for. Much like the Clearnet, the Deep Web is rife with malicious hackers and scammers who are looking to take advantage of those who lack knowledge on how to protect themselves from attack.
Nevertheless, if you follow a certain number of steps to ensure your security, the Deep Web is no more dangerous than the Clearnet. What is important to remember is Tor sites, for the most part, don’t offer nearly the same security as Clearnet sites.
In addition to that, if you simply type an .onion search into the Tor Browser, you will not get the results you are looking for since Tor uses normal search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You’ll have to use something called a MultiVAC search engine.
Below are some simple steps to ensure you’re able to browse the Deep Web safely.
- Purchase a good VPN [iPredator] [VPN comparison]
- Download [Tor Browser]
- Use [CCleaner] or an equivalent to completely clean your browser cache before and after surfing the Deep Web
- Never share personal information such as phone number, true address, birth name, or anything else that can give malicious people something to use against you
- Only use cryptocurrencies when doing business
- Take most of what you read on the Deep Web with a grain of salt
Find What You’re Looking For
The creators of this page have decided to go against the old Hidden Wiki model and want to offer our readers a more clear-cut directory. Many Hidden Wiki pages were set up in such a way that visitors were forced to scroll continuously through a long list in order to find what they were looking for. To locate your category, simply click on one of the categorical links throughout the pages to jump directly to something you’re interested in. You will then be directed to that specific category.
Tor Search Engines
DuckDuckGo Search Engine: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/
MultiVAC Search Engine: http://multivacigqzqqon.onion/
The Hidden Wiki: http://zqktlwi4i34kbat3.onion/
^ (said to be the new “Official Tor Version”)
Hidden Financial & Fraud Related Services
- Credit Card Galaxy: http://galaxyaonv32reim.onion/
- Easy Wallet: http://easyko3zrfooqrpo.onion/
- ChipMixer (Bitcoin Blender): http://chipmfnoepzibzsl.onion/
- Black&White Cards: http://black3krtvdirriq.onion/
- Euphoric Oblivion: http://prepayf47wn4lpuz.onion/
- DreamWeavers: http://dream6udx7w66o23.onion/
- Cash Is King: http://cashiry6hdgxbgw3.onion/
- ValidFraud: http://ej7tusdnahubmcsk.onion/
- The Green Machine!: http://zzq7hwjp2yl4w7sp.onion/
- The Paypal Cent: http://nare7tkhn6jgqqg5.onion/
- Amazon GC 4 Bitcoins: http://aaaajvwf2xneax5a.onion/
- Guttenbergs Counterfeits: http://uzpsnywispao2b2g.onion/
- Cash Machine: http://hcutfffg72zg5vqd.onion/
- Cheap Euros: http://o6klkjo6vwxhpagd.onion/
- Paypal-Coins: http://ityukeuttlsh3zw3.onion/
- CryptoCoin Mining: http://crypto7qcytc7ifg.onion/
- EuroGuns: http://2kka4yzbx3mjymsd.onion/
- CStore: http://cstoroaamnew2xwv.onion/
- Gold & Diamonds: http://golddax3cxjruosb.onion/
- Bitcoin Fog (Bitcoin Laundry): http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion/
- BitBlender (Bitcoin Blender): http://bitblhet2wpjnmfa.onion/
- Mobile Store: http://mobilqyad6npycbx.onion/
- Apple World: http://35flmep6blzzlrfj.onion/
- Samsung Store: http://etrrdyscefffc2tt.onion/
- Apples4Bitcoin: http://tfwdi4kcwikilex2.onion/
- Onion Identity Services: http://abbuj7ne5wvtehjq.onion/
- Fake Passport ID Sale: http://fakeimzd6ogifhks.onion/
- UK Passports: http://vfqndlfeq5rdpkix.onion/
- USfakeIDs: http://en35tvvexyqbdmih.onion/
Drugs & Substances Vendors and Markets
- Valhalla Market #1: http://silkk5uoocpdgjum.onion/register/Gdv4
- Dream Market: http://lchudvccny63rbrq.onion/?ai=2854542013
- Tochka Market: http://tochkjstsdvtxeyh.onion/auth/register/bfa7ee59b57a44c167ddd2233255395b
- Dark Market: http://4yjes6fisnfc2ww6.onion/
- PushingTaboo | GammaGoblin – Vendor: http://pushinh5eewxv6p4.onion/
- YourDrug – Vendor: http://yourdyh7n6z46uog.onion/
- EuroPills – Vendor: http://eupilwab7owqbxly.onion/
- ToYouTeam – Vendor: http://tytbearbxbfvxdtn.onion/
- Steroid King: http://xdsa5xoyambqzd7f.onion/
- CharlieUK – Vendor: http://eeyovhjzsemrevss.onion/
- The French Connection – Vendor:
- Weed&Co: http://abyssbuxeni3sekq.onion/
- Green Road: http://djypjnuc5eecbp35.onion/
- Green Dragon UK: http://greenpbh2zerdj6c.onion/
- EuCanna: http://tdupp6kjdqqup5vx.onion/
- Peoples Drug Store: http://rso4hdok66ahxiis.onion/
- MollyWorld – Vendor: http://newpdv5cb2kwdoe2.onion/
- Smokeables: http://ma3liojhlhl42hf4.onion/
- CosmicBites – Vendor: http://smokejxr4a6bv7u6.onion/
- CannabisUK: http://fzqnr74zguawqdp7.onion/
- DeDope: http://kbvbhiy7t2jytlej.onion/
- SoulKush – Vendor: http://slkusb4w7gn7awzn.onion/
- BitPharma: http://s5q54wtwcalqs7e5.onion/
- Brainmagic: http://ll6la7s4gfkhzzmf.onion/
- NLGrowers: http://25ffhpouaxzf2kue.onion/
- Kamagra For Bitcoin: http://k4btcl6lvwg6uvq4.onion/
- Goodoo – Vendor: http://jpdoam5y54i4c6vr.onion/
- MaghrebHashish – Vendor: http://mghrei67gtulp5q5.onion/
- Stoned100 – Vendor: http://stonesc3qxctiwb6.onion/
- QualityKing – Vendor: http://qualinxe7m3hsnue.onion/